Home »
» Lying here with my bald, shaven, smooth, hairless cunt wide open so I thought I'd give you a flavor! HeHe!........Hmmm........using the word flavor makes me want to be eaten right now!......and to ask what I taste like?.........I've been completely nude all day so far and because I'm SOOOO horny I put on a pair of my heels a little while ago and have been walking round the apartment nude in my heels...ensuring that I linger near the open windows! HeHe!....I feel like a complete slut right now.....and want to act like one! HeHe!........my fuck hole is absolutely soaked right now and I've been gaping my cunt all morning!......God I need to be fucked!.......lots of one hand typing going on......and keyboard is kinda sticky ! HeHe!.....I need cock, toy, tongue, hand, fist, arm, foreign object up my cunt right now!! Anything in fact! Just come and fuck me!! Kisses! Carrie XX!



0 comments:
Post a Comment